40 East 64th. Street, Holland MI 49423 • Phone: (616) 392-1437 or (800) 968-2002
Steel Service Center
Custom Plate Burning
How We Serve
“Genzink Steel was able to provide first piece sample submissions for 24 parts on-time and achieve full approval status on their initial submission.” K.A. Mishawaka, IN
“Conducting our daily business with integrity and professionalism sets the tone for superior quality of your products, delivered ‘on time’ to your specification. Please look further to see how we can help you!”
John D. Maxson
Chief Operating Officer
• For the Second Year in a row Genzink Steel Makes The Fabricator Magazine’s Top
• Genzink Steel recognized as a JOY Global Premier Supplier at Annual Symposium.
• Genzink Steel increases sawing capabilities and capacity with new high speed saw.
• Genzink Steel receives Safety Award of Excellence from Archway Risk Control for
• Genzink Steel makes Fabricator Magazine's Top 40.
• Todd Johnson earns AWS certification to be a Certified Welding Inspector.
• The State of Michigan recognizes Sue Rollins and Todd Johnson, MIOSHA Training
Institute (MTI) Graduates at Michigan Safety Conference.
• Rich Zmuda and Genzink Steel Received Recognition from ESGR of the United States
Office of the Secretary of Defense.
• Genzink Steel increases machining capabilities with new VMC.
• Genzink Steel’s new robotic weld cell automates manufacturing process.
• Nate Haney earns AWS certification to be a welding inspector.
• Joe Fryar earns AWS certification of welding supervisors.
• Genzink employees participate in annual Day of Caring.
• Genzink Steel fabricator, Lou Rodriquez, makes second sculpture for Art Prize,
in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
• Genzink Steel, Holland Michigan, celebrates the production of 250th coal mining
• Genzink Steel participates in Labor Day Truck Parade.
• Genzink Steel to exhibit at NDIA Fall Business Event, Sept 19-21 at Troy Marriott.
• Bob Angeli, Operation Manager, represents Genzink Steel at Michigan’s capital.
• BuhlerPrince Inc. presents Genzink Steel with Platinum Supplier Award.
• Genzink Steel wins a national safety award at the FMA/CNA 2011 Safety Award Contest.
• Genzink Steel is exhibiting at the Michigan Defense Industrial Base Expo.
• Genzink Steel , Holland Michigan, is featured as the cover story in the March
addition of MiBiz.
• Genzink Steel’s, Andy Spears, to speak at the government contracting seminar in
Kalamazoo, Michigan – March 10.
• Genzink Steel in training for coatings certification.
• Genzink Steel to attend Marinette Marine Industry Day, for building the Littoral
Combat Ship, in Escanaba, Michigan.
• Genzink Steel helps to deliver fresh water to St. Joseph, Michigan.
• Genzink Steel employee, Lou Rodriquez, placed in the top 25 at Art Prize, in Grand
• Genzink Steel adds a Wingliner to their truck fleet.
• Genzink Steel is an exhibitor at NDIA.
At Genzink Steel, we take pride in the quality of workmanship on all the products we supply to our customers. From single piece orders to higher volume production metal fabrication, you can be assured of consistent quality, complete documentation, and on-time delivery.
Our 138,000 sq. ft facility houses a full range of steel and aluminum processing operations to serve the most demanding requirements - including plate burning, bending, sawing, machining, surface preparation, and painting.
To serve your Steel Plate Fabrication and Custom Steel Plate Burning needs, we have seamlessly integrated our Quality Management, Total Welding Management, and Lean Manufacturing systems to produce world class products. We also offer an assembly service option to our metal fabrication customers.
Quality Metal Fabrications & Welding Services
138,000 sq. Ft. Facility, Holland, MI