Our reputation has been built on providing complex heavy Steel plate fabrications. However, we provide full-service welding and fabrication to meet all of our customer’s needs, from small one-off weldments to production runs of several hundred weldments.
What sets us apart is our ability to understand highly complex Bills of Materials (BOMs), engineering drawings, specifications, and tolerancing.
• Every project is assigned a Project Manager as your single point of contact.
• Our 50 years of metal fabrication experience allows us to develop a unique sequencing build plan for whatever volume your project requires.
• We develop manufacturing systems specific to volume, rate, and other needs of each customer. When needed, we start and stop manufacturing systems to provide the service needed.
This allows us to be highly responsive to your order variation. Specifically:
• We have full fixture design capabilities in house for production runs.
• Our multiple powered weld positioners can accommodate any size and shape fabrication up to 40,000 lbs.
• We have the capability to provide any weld process: FCMW, SMAW, GMAW and TIG.
• Our in-house weld engineers develop every weld process for your application.
• All fabrication follows our rigorous Quality Systems (learn more).
In addition to our unique skills for large fabrications, we provide:
• Final machining services (learn more).
• Surface Preparation and Painting (learn more).
• Engineering design services, including 3D Modeling in Solid Works.
• Design evaluation for cost reductions.
• Mechanical assembly of fabrications (learn more).
• Standard and expedited delivery.